Give Hope - Donate
If you would like to contribute to the work of Hope Horizon Mental Health, please consider donating. Monetary donations are welcomed as well as donation of goods or other items that can be used in therapy or to directly meet the needs of families we serve.
By donating to Hope Horizon Mental Health, you can directly impact the services provided to our clients. Donations can be used in a variety of ways, such as purchasing therapy supplies and resources, help provide training for our staff, provide snacks to a child who is coming to a session right after school, purchase pizza for a therapy group, printing resource brochures for community events, and meeting other day-to-day needs that help our programs run.
Other Ways To Donate
We happily accept donations of items to support our clients and programs, including (but not limited to):
- New Art supplies – paint brushes, paint, canvases, popsicle sticks, stickers, construction paper, etc.)
- New Board Games and card games
- New Recreational Equipment – soccer balls, basketballs, hula hoops, etc.
- Diapers, Formula, Baby Food, etc. Please no expired food or formula.
- Non-Perishable foods. Please no expired food.
- Gas Cards – to provide to clients with transportation difficulties
- Gift Cards to fast food restaurants, Wal-Mart, Target, groceries stores, etc.
If you would like to speak to someone about donations, please call (559) 688-2043.
Hope Horizon Mental Health serves children and families throughout Tulare County. Many of these families cannot afford a special Thanksgiving meal or to heat their home. We will be hosting an event to provide some of our clients and their families with Thanksgiving food boxes, blankets, and activity kits for them to enjoy family time together this holiday season. This year we hope to serve 60 families!
Donations accepted now through November 3rd:
– Non-perishable and canned food items (please no expired food)
– NEW blankets, art supplies, and board games
327 S. K St., Tulare
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Questions? Contact Lucia Vega or Hailey Feijo at (559) 688-2043